Wearing a bikini no more a novelty says Mugdha Godse


0diggsdigg
 Share
Bollywood Gossip: Bollywood’s Sizzling Actress Mugdha Godse will be seen in a bikini in her upcoming movie ‘Help’ and she is confident that the bikini scene will be delightful for the audience.
“Wearing a bikini is no more a novelty. It is over-rated now as everyone is doing it. I look the best though (laughs). I’m doing a very filmy bikini scene that has me coming out of the water and all. But it’s just a scene for me. I wasn’t alarmed by it or something because I have had the body for it since my modelling days,” Mugdha quoted infront of the reporters.
It spicen up the entire situation, Mugdha Godse also has a suggestion for her Bollywood colleagues, “If you have a body that is even a little bit out of proportion, my suggestion is to not do it.”
Rajeev Virani helmed ‘Help’ (The Movie ;) ), which additionally stars Bobby Deol, is a supernatural horror thriller; the story of a malevolent spirit that refuses to leave the human world. Is that one more bollywood gimmick which the audience needs to watch concentrating more upon the pop-corns and the soft drinks?
The film is due in theaters on August 13. The first look and debut promos of the film were recently revealed at IIFA 2010 Awards in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Mugdha is currently filming for Will You ‘Marry Me in Dubai’ with her co-star Shreyas Talpade.

No comments:

Post a Comment