Home Photo Gallery Videos Reviews News Search Shahrukh doesn’t like Salman's show Read more: Shahrukh doesn’t like Salman's show | Salman Khan | Shahrukh Khan http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/shahrukh-doesn-t-like-salman-s-show/6705/#ixzz196vt7hZj

Shahrukh Unveils Book by Assocham
Shahrukh Khan who watches shows like ‘Desperate Housewives’ and ‘Dexter’ with wife Gauri says that he enjoyed all the three seasons of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ but he is not keen watching ‘Bigg Boss’. He does not like the show. It may be noted that Bigg Boss is hosted by his rival Salman Khan.
When quizzed about whether he has watched the show, he is quick to reply, "I've caught bits of it when they are aired on news channels, but I haven't really watched an entire episode.

I don't like voyeuristically looking at other people's lives. I think my life is much more interesting."
Shahrukh Khan is back on television with a new game show, ‘Zor Ka Jhatka’



No comments:

Post a Comment