Sanjay is going to be a Daddy again

Maanyata-Sanjay
Maanyata-Sanjay
After many rumors about whether Maanyata is pregnant or not, the confirmation on her pregnancy is final. Sanjay Dutt is all set to become a father once again. His wife can’t stop glowing from her joy. The couple is not hiding this news with the media; instead, they are making it public and are in a celebratory mood. Sanjay recently said that, “Maanyata has brought stability to my life after many years of wandering. I have roamed free for way too long. She rooted me and brought about a desire to settle down after so long. It really feels nice to eat home cooked meals made by my wife, not a cook. I can’t wait to become a father again. It is a lovely feeling and Maanyata is very happy.”
Sanjay Dutt is beaming with joy and so is his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment