Amanda Seyfried: Kissing Dogs is Easier than Kissing Female Co-Stars

Amanda Seyfried According to the latest Hollywood news, American actress Amanda Seyfried has revealed that she found kissing her female co-stars very uncomfortable. She said it’s much easier to kiss a dog than kissing her female co-stars.
The 24 years old actress spoke about how uncomfortable she felt when she kissed her co-star Megan Fox in ‘Jennifer’s Body’ and Julianne Moore in ‘Chloe’.
A daily quoted her as saying, “She’s a woman and I don’t really have much experience with that and I was afraid I’d be judged. She won’t admit it, but we were both uncomfortable.”
She added, “The first time I kissed Julianne I was like, ‘I’m so nervous!’ There was a lot of tongue in Jennifer’s Body and it was very technical with extreme closeups. With Chloe it was more sensual, it was a lot easier,” she said.
The “Dear John” star also talked about her experience when she kissed a dog. She said, “I was trying to get this photographer’s dog to come over and I thought, ‘Well maybe if I stick my tongue out he will (come over)’ because dogs love to lick people’s mouth.”
She also said, “So I had my tongue out and the dog was licking it and I thought I’d be grossed out, but I wasn’t!”

No comments:

Post a Comment