Lindsay Lohan says “Samantha is the Only Women I’ve been Attracted to”

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson According to the latest Hollywood news, the famous Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan accepted that Samantha Ronson is the first and only woman she has been attracted to.
The 23 year old actress said, “I never really thought about women before. It kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me.”
Lohan, who split from her girlfriend Smantha last April, said she’s “still in touch” with Ronson as they live in the same Los Angeles apartment building. She added, “We love each other. We might reconcile the relationship, maybe. I don’t know.”
The actress, who came clean from the cocaine use charges, has changed after the split. She said, “If I wasn’t with Samantha, I would probably be with a boy. She’s the only woman I’ve been attracted to.”
Lohan also said, “It was a big deal going public with her relationship with Ronson. I’ve never had a relationship as public as that, especially being with a girl for the first time. That was really scary for me. But I didn’t care because I love her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment