To Head of Human Resources, Brac Bank Ltd. 1Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 Sub: An application for the post of Management Trainee Officer Sir, I beg to state that I have been informed through the web site of Prothom Alo Jobs about the search for ‘Management Trainee Officers’ Who want to serve this renown bank. My preparation for working in the Banking world consists of four year B.B.A degree at Stamford University and M.B.A (continuing ) Dhaka University. My major was Finance in B.B.A and Accounting is being studied in M.B.A . I have an experience of 3 month internship program in NCC Bank. As I am seeking my first full time job, I must use my enthusiasm, honesty, punctuality other than work experience to prove myself. In B.B.A my grade point is 3.94 which shows my sincerity to my responsibilities. I was captain in my class , so I learnt communication skill, leadership and time management. These highlights and the additional evidences presented in the enclosed curriculum vitae present my abilities to work as an Management Trainee Officer. I should, therefore, pray and hope that u would be kind enough to give the opportunity through which I can prove myself. Sincerely …………………. Nigar Sultana Barbara Mori to promote ‘Kites’ in India.

Submitted by Bollywood Gossip on Thursday, 22 April 2010No Comment
0diggsdigg
 Share
Bollywood News: Mexican actress Barbara Mori, who is playing the lead opposite Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan in his much-awaited Bollywood Movie ‘Kites‘, arrived in New Delhi on Monday for promotion of the film.
Directed by Anurag Basu, ‘Kites‘ is a love story that crosses borders and linguistic barriers. It’s a tale of romance between an Indian man and a Mexican beauty.
Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut plays a pivotal role in this film. Hrithik Roshan also makes his debut as a singer in the ‘Kites‘ album. Kites has been produced by Hrithik‘s father Rakesh Roshan and has been distributed by Reliance Big Pictures. ‘Kites’ will be released worldwide in Hindi and English May 21 in over 60 countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment