Bei-ristmas

Bei-ristmas

For Xmas, we nicked off to Beirut for a four-day mini break to avoid cranberry sauce and snow. We had an incredible time in the warmth and the food was insane (my favourite ever Christmas lunch).
Bei-ristmas

Bei-ristmas

Lulu Kennedy's Lebanese friend and investor Tania Fares put us in touch with her amazing sister Hala, who picked us up on Boxing Day (wearing Lulu and Co/Henry Holland), and took us to her friend's Boxing Day lunch in the country.

Bei-ristmas

Bei-ristmas

Bei-ristmas

Bei-ristmas

I've never been one for many words, just do yourself a favour and go to Beirut - very friendly people, great bars, shops and culture. I'm back in April. Annoyingly I had loads of really great shots on my camera which I broke on NYE so these are the best I have left.

Bei-ristmas

No comments:

Post a Comment