Christmas Giving

Christmas Giving

When I was a 22-year-old fashion student living in Rome, I became a temporary stepmother figure to my much older boyfriend’s two little sons Tao, eight, and Bartolomeo, five. I made various attempts to win their affections including English puddings and reading them bedtime stories from the Old Testament, which may sound weird but was something I really enjoyed when I was a child. It didn’t seem to put them off as we are still close and I am ecstatic if they ever come to London, which Tao did last week.
Tao is now married to the ravishingly beautiful actress Olivia Wilde, who is so cool she dyes her platinum blonde hair brown. She is the star of Tron, Disney’s new mega blockbuster which also features Jeff Bridges (I shook his hand in the foyer of Claridges!) and we were invited to the premiere. Before we went I hung out in their room and took this photo of them wearing their matching presents – luckily for me Tao is slender enough to fit my size large jumper. Happy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment