On The Bus

On The Bus

On a freezing snowy night, I went to the last of the Royal Academy's three annual GSK Contemporary exhibitions, which focuses on the connection between Art and Fashion. Susie MacMurray's Cruella de Vil's ballgown, made entirely from dress makers pins, is genius. A dinner followed hosted by Lucy Yeomans in the Library at Sketch. I haven't been there for a while and the room and food is as great as ever. It was gone 1am when I left and I asked the doorman to get me a cab. He told me that, due to adverse weather conditions, there weren't any and in defiance I stormed off out into the snow. He was right, of course, there were no cabs. So I hopped onto a night bus and, let me tell you, it was rocking. The passengers in true Christmas party spirit were dancing in the aisles and I was sorry to get off.

On The Bus

On The Bus

Erdem and Andrew Logan.

On The Bus

Bodil.

On The Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment