Florrie The Muse

Florrie The Muse

Please have a look at the film Willem Jaspert and Stephan Langmanis directed for the collection Susie Bick and I designed together. It stars Florrie, who is the most beautiful creature. She looks like a French actress and a gazelle. The music is by Grinderman and the film is named after their song When My Love Comes Down. I found this poem that I had written years ago instead of a press release for one of my collections; it could have been written about Florrie.

Don't have mercy on me Baby,
In your Exterminating Angel dress
With its tiny white spangled sleeves,
Your look is such a success.

So Belle de Jour this afternoon,
Faux - formal in your cotton pique Cherry suit,
Posed in that sparkling pink Showbiz Jacket,
And those slinky, nude-beige tailored Straights.

When I came to meet you at 7 o'clock
You wore a dress you called The Number,
Almost demure in black crepe with slashed chiffon sleeves
Madame Claude would have admired your finesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment