Stella's Shop

Stella's Shop

The Stella McCartney shop.

Surprised passengers on the top deck of buses driving down Bruton Street got the best view, as Catherine Tate switched on the Christmas lights at Stella McCartney's shop. Guests crowded outside, serenaded by Santa Claus and then warmed up with glasses of Champagne or Guinness and wondered around the beautiful store.
Sandro has just opened in Westbourne Grove and gave a fab launch party. Lots of brilliant party outfits and it's dangerously close for me to pop in regularly.

Stella's Shop

Catherine Tate and Mary McCartney.

Stella's Shop

Stella's Shop

Virginia and Mary Fellowes.

Arrived at the glamourous opening of Dior in Bond Street and then had a hideous fashion moment when I felt one of my heels snap under me, thought at first I was sinking into the thick pile of the carpet. I then spent the entire evening on demi point. After my embarrassment, limped round the corner to Dover Street Market to ogle over Gaia Repossi's jewellery. Assistants wearing white gloves were showing intricate rings to a client, I was green with envy.

Stella's Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment